Policies & FAQs
Find your answers to our most frequently asked questions below.
New Policies and Procedures
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
*All cancellations or changes must be made 24 hrs prior to appointment. Any cancellations or changes within 24 hrs will be charged 50% of booked services. No shows will be charged 100% of the service price. This includes same-day appointments. Cancellations must be done by Phone Call or Text. Emails will not be accepted.
1. Any appointments that are more than 15 mins late may be subject to rescheduling/cancellation with fees.
2. You may not be late for Keratin Lash Lifts as it requires the full amount of time to complete service.
Covid-19 Policy and Procedure Guidelines
Due to Covid-19, we have updated our procedures of service. Please read and review our new procedures and sanitation guidelines prior to coming into your appointment.
Before your appointment
1. There will be no waiting inside of LashBar™. This is to follow the social distancing guideline and to help reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses. We will have a seating area outside of our salon or you may wait in your car and we will send you a text message letting you know that we are ready for you. Please do not come with any children or family member who is not scheduled for service.
2. For the safety of other customers and employees, we will have a temperature reading at entry.
3. Please be courteous and wear a face mask. No face mask, no entry.
4. All consultations will be done at a safe distance.
5. We will not be offering any complimentary drinks at this time.
During your appointment
1. All stylists are required to wash their hands thoroughly before and after each service. Furthermore, all stylist will sanitize their hands prior to starting service.
2. To eliminate any contamination, we will temporarily not offer a blanket. Please dress comfortably and covered.
3. We will take every precaution to ensure your safety during your service.
Our LashBar™ team will be geared and equipped with proper safety PPE.
1. Face Mask
2. Face Shield
3. Plexishield at receptionist desk
We will also continue to sanitize our lash stations after each service.
We are committed to the safety, sanitation, and well being of our customers and employees. We will continue to update and refine our guidelines dependent on what our state requires. We will inform you every step of the way.
Thank you for always supporting us and look forward to servicing you soon.
Other Business Lash Fill Policies
Current Lashbar client service fill upgrade policy
If you are a current LASHBAR™ client and looking to upgrade your service (ie: Classic fill to Hybrid fill, Hybrid fill to Volume fill, or Volume fill to Mega Volume fill), the following costs will be added.
New LASHBAR™ Fill Despriptions
Cancellation & No Show Policy
All cancellations or changes must be made 24 hrs prior to appointment. Any cancellations or changes within 24 hrs will be charged 50% of booked services.
LASHBAR™ Lash Guarantee
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to find your preferred location's contact information below and give us a call.