Keratin Lash Lifts
Like a keratin hair treatment, an eyelash lift provides the same keratin treatment to your natural lashes. This process gives your natural lashes a natural curl with a perm that lasts anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks depending on your eyelash cycle. Like eyelash extensions, there are 3 types of curl to choose from depending on your lash length and strength. At LashBar™, we use the highest quality products with trained stylist to make sure it comes out perfect every time.
LashBar™ does NOT offer tinting. It is currently illegal in the State of California as there is not FDA approved.
Lash Lift is a treatment to lift and boost your natural lashes. No lash extensions needed.
The treatment takes only 1 to 1.5 hours and is very comfortable for the guest.
As well as brightening and 'lifting' the eye area, Lash Lift has some anti-aging qualities.
Lash Lifts effect lasts between 8 to 12 weeks, which is the natural life cycle of an eyelash.
LASH LIFT FACTS
• Eyelash Extensions need to be removed at least 3 days to 1 week prior to appointment.
• For best results do not use waterproof mascara or curl your lashes 5 days prior to your treatment.
• No eye makeup on the day of your appointment. For example, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, etc.
• Every client must fill out a waiver before starting treatment.
• Remove any eye makeup with oil-free makeup remover the day prior.
• It’s recommended to wash your hair prior to your appointment because you won't be able to for 48 hours after your treatment.
• No water or mascara on the lashes for 48 hours after the treatment.
• No steam, heavy exercising, activities that would cause excessive sweating, at-home hair washing, etc for 48 hours after treatment.
• No lash serums, lash extensions, or eye creams for 48 hours.
• Use oil-free makeup remover wipes to wash your face after the treatment.