Like a keratin hair treatment, brow lamination provides the same keratin treatment to your natural brows. The process involves laying down eyebrow hairs using a nourishing solution so that they stay in the desired direction that lasts anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks depending on your brow hair cycle.
The result is a voluminous, dark, and more defined yet natural-looking brow that requires barely any maintenance.
At LashBar™, we use the highest quality products with trained stylists to make sure it comes out perfect every time.
* No Harsh Chemicals
* 100% Hypoallergenic
* Made in France
• For best results do not use brow products for at least 72 hours prior.
• Remove any brow makeup with oil-free makeup remover the day prior.
• No brow makeup on the day of your appointment.
• Every guest must fill out a waiver before starting treatment.
• No facials or any form of exfoliation the day prior.
• Avoid Retin-A and products that contain AHAs and BHAs for at least 72 hours before and after the treatment.
• The brows will need to stay dry for 48 hours after the treatment. Clients should plan their hair wash accordingly.
• Do not wet them for 48 hours after the treatment.
• No brow products for 48 hours after the treatment.
• No steam, heavy exercising, activities that would cause excessive sweating, at-home hair washing, etc. for 48 hours after treatment
• Use oil-free makeup remover wipes to wash your face after the treatment.
Normal to Dry Skin